4K/Pre-Kindergarten Teacher Oregon Preschool, Inc – Oregon, WI 53575
Oregon Preschool, Inc (OPI) is a play-based non-profit parent cooperative preschool.Our mission is to provide opportunities for children to stimulate their love for learning during the most formative time of their lives. OPI is administered by a parent board, which creates a wonderful opportunity for parent involvement in our classrooms.
We are currently seeking a full time co-teacher for our 4K classroom who would be working in collaboration with an experienced teacher. This position is responsible for co-teaching a morning and afternoon session of 4K classes, each three hours long.
Skills and Experience
- Must have a warm and friendly personality, be sensitive to the feelings and needs of others and be able to relate well to children, families, staff and the community.
- Work collaboratively with co-teacher, board of directors, family members and other staff to achieve positive outcomes for children of all abilities.
- Establish and maintain a safe, healthy learning environment, including full supervision of children at all times, in accordance with childcare licensing requirements.
- Document children’s progress through ongoing observation and direct assessment activities.
- Must have Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education or equivalent course work.
- Must have or be in the process of obtaining a Department of Public Instruction (DPI) license provided by the PS/CCP, as guided by WI Admin. Code PI 34.
- Paid time off
- SIMPLE IRA 3% matched
- Continuing education stipend
All resumes due by Wednesday, May 15th.
Please send application to firstname.lastname@example.org. E-mail subject line should read Attn: Board President