Preschool (ages 3–4)
To be eligible to enroll in our preschool program, children must be at least 3 years of age by September 1 and toilet trained.
OPI offers four Preschool classes:
Mon/Wed AM (8:45–11:15)
Mon/Wed PM (12:45–3:15)
Tue/Thu AM (8:45–11:15)
Tue/Thu PM (12:45–3:15)
Each class has (10) students, (1) teacher, and (1) parent helper.
2019-2020 Registration Materials
- Cover Letter 2019
- Preschool Registration Form 2019
- ACH form – Automatic withdrawal for OPI tuition
- Registration Information 2019
- 2019 Committees & Board DescriptionsNEW-1
2019-2020 Registration Dates
- February 4 Registration begins for Current OPI Families at 7:45 am
- February 6 Registration begins for OPI Alumni Families at 8 am
- February 19 Registration begins for new families
Health Forms for once enrolled at Oregon Preschool
4K Ready for Learning (ages 4–5)
Children must be 4 years of age by September 1 to enroll in the Oregon School District’s 4K Ready for Learning program. Any child currently enrolled in preschool at OPI will automatically be given first priority at this site.
OPI offers two 4K classes –
Mon-Thu AM (8:15–11:15)
Mon-Thu PM (12:15–3:15)
* Please note the 4K program will also have class one Friday per month.
There are no fees associated with this program.
Registration for this program is handled entirely by the Oregon School District.
Registration packets will be available for pick up at the 2018-2019 4K information meeting on January 30 at Brooklyn Elementary from 6:00–7:30 pm or February 1 at Prairie View Elementary from 6:00–7:30 pm.
If you are unable to attend these meetings, packets will be mailed. Registration materials must be returned to the Oregon School District office. Parents will be notified mid-May of placements.
OPI is a parent-cooperative preschool. It takes every family’s participation to make our school a success! Opportunities for parents include joining one of our committees, running for a Board position, and helping in your child’s classroom.